Hello Everyone!!
Today was the first time I have ever come across RSS feeds. It
was a very interesting and confusing process trying to wrap my head around it.
I will explain more about RSS feeds in my second post. But for now, when I first started looking
around, I got distracted by this picture of a dog. When I clicked on it, it
brought me to a page of various cute animals doing cute things. It’s called
Cute Overload. On this website you can
see the finest cute imagery. It also includes videos and people can post their opinions
about the latest picture and etc.
![]() |
| Brikne, 2016 |
Personally I am not a big animal lover. I mean I love dogs
but anything else is okay. BUT regardless I love looking at anything that melts
my heart and makes me say awwwww! Usually when I’m not studying or browsing the
internet for news, I am looking at cute imagery. Like who wouldn’t enjoy a dog
or cat doing something cute like rolling around or just sleeping! I suggest this
website to anyone who is an animal lover or like me a softie for cute pictures.
See you again for my next blog!
Nisha Nayyar

No comments:
Post a Comment