Sunday, January 10, 2016

All About Nisha

     Hey everyone! My name is Nisha and I am originally from Mississauga, Ontario. I recently moved to Brampton with my family. I am currently living in Thorold as I am attending the Goodman School of Business at Brock University. I am in my fourth and final year of the Bachelor of Business Administration program (BBA). I have chosen a concentration in marketing because this is an area of Business that interests me the most and I also have some work experience in marketing. After graduating from Brock I hope to get a job in marketing somewhere in downtown Toronto. I want to work in Toronto because it has always been a dream of mine to live downtown.

     I have many hobbies and I love trying new things. One of my biggest hobbies is playing sports, I play all kinds of different sports. I have been on multiple school teams during my grade school days. I have played on the football team and I have been on the cross-country team in my school for a number of years. I also love to play soccer, I am currently on an intramural team at school. I also love to watch all sorts of television shows and movies. My favourite way to pass time after a long day is to turn on Netflix, grab a box of pizza, cozy up into bed and watch shows. My favourite show is Criminal Minds.

     My dream is to one day travel the world. After graduating I am hoping to get a job in marketing. I am crossing my fingers and hoping that if I do find a job in marketing, it is a job where I can travel often. I have not been to many different countries yet, however, I am planning on visiting Europe with my siblings at some point this summer. I would love to backpack through Central Europe for a week or two. France is on the top of my priority list for traveling. I have wanted to visit the Eiffel Tower ever since I first learned about it in school, and I would love for Paris to be the first city that I travel to on my trip this upcoming summer.

     Another big hobby of mine is dancing. I love dancing and have always been on dance teams at school for as long as I can remember. I am currently on the dance team at Brock; we compete in a competition every year and this is one of my favourite times of the entire school year. I have held various positions for the dance club at Brock. I am currently an executive on the team helping to manage schedules for all of the dancers, choreographers as well as all the other members of the team.


The purpose of this blog is to document everything that I have learned about how the digital world can support and improve learning, as the digital world is becoming an ever-increasing resource in learning in today's age. This is a part of my adult education course that I am taking as an elective towards my degree.

No comments:

Post a Comment